8.31.2008

Game Day

Walker and Matt made it to the game with Uncle Ric, Zoe and Pete. Unfortunately, Knox woke up Saturday morning with a fever. He and I stayed home and watched the game via TV. Ivey spent the day with her Godmother--an Alabama fan--but we forgive her and love her anyway.

Ivey's outfit is from Christa. Adorable.

Then there are the cheerleading pictures of Tiffany. These are for Dee. Dee has been Ivey's nurse going on two years. Imagine the sheer joy in Matt's heart when Dee said her daughter attended UGA, let alone cheered there. Tiffany is one incredible girl with one incredible momma-just like family to us. And Dee loves Ivey just as much as she does her own daughters. Tiffany is the one in the middle with the awesome arms!











7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that y'all know this already, but I just have to say that Ivey is SO beautiful!!! That picture of her in her DAWG outfit is way too cute. I'm a bulldawg too. GO DAWGS!!!
...Marianna Taylor

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Too cute! What a Georgia Girl! Hope Knox is feeling better-
ps- we love T.B. any way...she can't help she's been brainwashed for Bama :)

Tami

Shannon said...

Ivey,
I LOVE your Georgia outfit! You look absoultely precious. RAH RAH!
-Shannon in Austin

Heather said...

The new blog layout looks great.Pictures are awesome and the kids are darling as always.

Anonymous said...

YAAAY! She can fit into the Georgia outfit now! So cute!

Christa

Connie Barris said...

I love the new look....

And Ivey is too cute for words...

now.. I am going to have a talk with my niece Christa about spending money on Georgia Stuff!!!

Oh well... I guess I'll love her anyway...

if you must know... I'm a die-hard GATOR... does that change our relationship Ms Ivey???

Gwen, Kiss Ivey for me...

Anonymous said...

She looks absoultely gorgeous in her Georgia Outfit!

Sibling Secret Sauce

Siblings of kiddos with disabilities are amazing humans walking amongst us. They live a life, most often, in the shadows of their sibling w...