8.06.2007

Thursday, August 9th....Go get a MIRACLE TREAT @ Dairy Queen

proceeds will go to Children's Miracle Network.

(click over on the red) You can even pledge to buy a treat for someone.

2006

You have all seen it here as you watch Ivey. The ordinary miracles that happen every day are so far from ordinary ~ they are extraordinary. A sweet treat is just one tiny way in which you can make a difference in these ordinary yet miraculous lives.

After cleft lip surgery and tracheostomy

2007


Just another ordinary miracle .... Today

Remember Scottish Rite is a part of the Children's Miracle Network.







7 comments:

Just Tera said...

I don't think it has any calories on this day either ;)

Anonymous said...

We'll definitely take the kids over on Thursday - maybe we'll see you there!

Lauren said...

We have no problem visiting our local DQ for a good cause...all we needed was the excuse!!! Love ya'll!

Pam said...

Awwww...Ivey is just adorable!! I am not sure how I came across your blog, (I have spent the last hour reading it, and have forgotten) but I just wanted to let you know that you are very blessed to have her in your life. Which I am sure you already know this. :)

My name is Pam and I have a son Rhett, who is 22 months old. He has Down Syndrome. Isn't it amazing how much these special children just complete our lives?

We plan on going to DQ this Thursday as well, after all it was a CMN hospital that did Rhett's heart surgery.

Hugs to you and your family!

Lei said...

Thank you for telling us all about this... it's a perfect day for some DQ!

Michelle said...

I read about the Miracle Treat Day on Leslie's blog (Super Duper Jack) and wish we had a DQ by us! Our town used to have 2, and they both shut down - or else we would be there!

Thank you so much for the comment you left the other day - I really appreciate it! I don't think I've heard of the deletion of the 21st chromosome - it's interesting how many different genetic "disorders" there are out there. Ivey is a beautiful little girl who is obviously much loved by her brothers and parents!

sandra said...

Ivey is soooooo cute. I have heard so much about her , well it just made my day to see her.
sandra

Sibling Secret Sauce

Siblings of kiddos with disabilities are amazing humans walking amongst us. They live a life, most often, in the shadows of their sibling w...