7.27.2010

Another night admitted

It was decided that Ivey would remain another night. She has been on and off. She has bounced between play and sleep all day. Her temp is down, no seizure activity today; still fighting an infection – tomorrow she will receive another infusion of an antibiotic and have blood work –

At this moment I am begging her to sleep – Yesterday's excitement has finally swept over me. She seems to have a different plan for the moment.

We'll see where we are tomorrow-


 


 

4 comments:

KrisKay said...

I pray you both get some rest.

Heather said...

so sorry you find yourself inpatient another night.Praying for a breakout tomorrow.

Sending love and healing thoughts.

As for those wrinkles ... I highly doubt that they hold a candle to mine.Do you ever wonder why most pictures of me,I am wearing my sunglasses?These last 4 years ... wow,I often think I have held up fairly well and then one glance in a mirror ... yikes!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are all home together soon.

Thinking of you all

xxx

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Sorry you were in another night. I hope today you get some good news!

Sibling Secret Sauce

Siblings of kiddos with disabilities are amazing humans walking amongst us. They live a life, most often, in the shadows of their sibling w...