2.02.2010

A Sparkle

Friday will be a pretty big day around here. Ivey has her first date. Yep, that's right ... a date.


So today I found her a fluffy sparkling pink dress with a big bubblegum pink satin bow. Her first big girl dress. That's right big girl dress, I mean, she is going to be FOUR in April.


All kidding aside, Ivey and her daddy have their first father-daughter Valentine's dance this Friday. It was his idea to take her. And don't tell Matt that I told you, but they have been practicing their twirls and dips. Ivey just giggles....Matt just glows. There really isn't anything sweeter than a daddy's girl, except your husband's sparkle from her smile.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, My name is Melissa Young and I have just come across your blog. My daughter Ellie is 17 months old and has wolf hirschhorn syjndrome, and she also has anopthalmos of the right eye. I hope you dont mind if I follow your blog. Feel free to follow Ellies story on our blog too.

How old is Ivey now?

Take care, Mel

Shannon said...

Can't wait to hear about it. What a sweet post. Did you know that our children the same age? Mine are 4/15.
Love,
Shannon in Austin

Sibling Secret Sauce

Siblings of kiddos with disabilities are amazing humans walking amongst us. They live a life, most often, in the shadows of their sibling w...