2.11.2010

Mange - I am going to answer that question here...my computer is not getting the best reception. For some reason emails aren't going out at times. I think it is the combination of equipment and our location in the hospital. I have to type quick.

Yes, these are the tests lined up for next week. Last night Ivey started spiking a high temperature. Still no seizures from my vantage point. They are going to check the tape from last night with the spike in her fever, hopefully there is something there. She feels crummy though.

No idea on the other. It's not looking to hopeful though. How was Tuesday? Sorry I missed - Maybe next week, if we are home and rested.

4 comments:

Daniel said...

Are you using their wifi or a connection through a cellphone provider?

Heather said...

How did I miss this??Hoping and praying you are out of there soon.Hoping Ivey regains her spunk quickly and that mommy can celebrate her birthday ...love from California.

georgiamom said...

Let me know what they find out...I hope you get some answers and that Ivey feels better!! I'll try and get in touch with ya tom.!! Let me know if I can do anything...I am always up for a road trip! love mandy

Jennifer said...

Gwen- I just found out that you & Ivey were at SR. I know you have your League, but please do not hesitate to call on me if I can do anything for your crew. I mean it.

Sibling Secret Sauce

Siblings of kiddos with disabilities are amazing humans walking amongst us. They live a life, most often, in the shadows of their sibling w...