6.19.2009

Do You Believe Me Now?

This was sent to me via email. I couldn't resist sharing it. Thank you Kathy -

During Jimmy Wayne's free concert at the Country Music Hall of Fame he called a girl up to the stage whose father won a trip to Nashville to meet Jimmy Wayne at the event. It seems she told Wayne that she could sing when they met backstage earlier so he wanted to put her on the spot and give her the opportunity of a lifetime. He brings her up, introduces her to everyone and acts like she's a huge celebrity about to start her own concert.

Click here - It's worth the time => Do you believe me now?

4 comments:

Leslie said...

GWEN! I am slooooowly coming back to blogging and cannot believe how big Ivey is getting! (And the boys...!) It caught me by surprise and made me tear up a little. I hate that I have missed out on so much. Jack will start kindergarten in this fall...it's just very hard to believe our babies are so big. Anyway! I'll be better about checking in. I'm on summer break now. ♥

georgiamom said...

I want to know more about this girl. They were perfectly in synch. Amazingly beautiful.

Tammy said...

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I've emailed it onto friends and family. Thanks for sharing it!

Sheila & Grace said...

Great video! I love the emotion the girl puts into her signing. She did great!

Sibling Secret Sauce

Siblings of kiddos with disabilities are amazing humans walking amongst us. They live a life, most often, in the shadows of their sibling w...