11.14.2008

That's my friend right there... "I-Bee"

They were reading to her and playing peek-a-boo. The perfect kodack moment. So if you are wondering where they went it was to watch their friend 'I-bee' in the camera. This mama's heart is smiling. God really does give rainbows after the rainstorm.



Making holiday pictures............isn't necessarily the best tactile activity for Ivey. She is not very fond of the feel of the brush on her hand or flattening out her hand, but sometimes Ivey and I must compromise. To be able to look back on those little hand prints years from now...




This is Ms. Taylor. She attends one of our local colleges and is visiting with Ivey in school for course credits.





4 comments:

Karen Owens said...

So Cute!

Anonymous said...

Rainbows and sunshine INDEED!! And as my 6yr old just said, "That's totally AWESOME!!

Much love,hope, and prayers!

Tamm Mom to Angel ^Skye^

Heather said...

I so love "I- Bee"! I may not check in daily like before but know I am here.Always.Till next time.

Just call me D said...

just wanted to you to know that i check your blog from "lots of scotts" from time to time and love your ivey stories. she just touches my heart! i especially loved this video, it brought tears to my eyes. it's every mama's wish that their little one be loved by friends... and apparently ivey is just as magnetic in real life as she is in pictures.

Sibling Secret Sauce

Siblings of kiddos with disabilities are amazing humans walking amongst us. They live a life, most often, in the shadows of their sibling w...