8.11.2007

from the rummage sack

Today the boys got hold of my camera. I would show some of the great pictures, but only three of twenty-something were not video. I still can't figure out how to get a video on this crazy thing. If I could, ya'll could see some great video of Ivey. But in these pictures obviously Knox was the camera man and Walker was up to no good....


A different day.

Ivey's roll now has a new component. She is pulling her knees underneath her and pushing up a little with her arms. Around the floor she goes and normally she has no preference to a soft floor over the hardwoods.


Notice her great tan and her two bottom teeth? She does have a mouth full of teeth. The majority are on the top and a couple are coming in out of the normal order. Having a cleft palate shifted her teeth a bit off of center on the top.
Ivey did visit the cardiologist this week. Remember this one was rescheduled from last Wednesday's catastrophe. Great news though. She weighed a whole whopping 13.5 lbs. Her heart sounds good. No problems from her little heart defect. Ivey will not see him again until this time next year.

4 comments:

Tara said...

What a precious, precious girl! She looks so happy! As for the kiddos taking pictures, I once picked up my camera to find (seriously) about 100 pictures of "my little ponies" in various arangements. I just couldn't bring myself to delete them. Oh, and the whole Inman family loaded up on Blizzards for Ivey on Thursday! Thanks for letting us know about it. It was especially great since it is one thousand degrees outside!

Just Tera said...

That is so great she's scooting around! Try this site to get videos on your blog http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/howitworks

Aunt Boo said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She looks great!

I am glad to hear that her cardiologist appointment went well.

Amanda

Leslie said...

Isn't it SO NICE to hear that they don't have to come back every 3 or 6 months? You get a WHOLE YEAR off! YAY! :)

The easiest way (for me) to do video is to upload it to One True Media. (Free) Then get the code and paste it into a new page element using html.

Go Ivey!!! ♥

Sibling Secret Sauce

Siblings of kiddos with disabilities are amazing humans walking amongst us. They live a life, most often, in the shadows of their sibling w...