7.11.2007

Shrek Yogurt - Speech Therapy - One Green Baby

The Clean Baby-versus-The Green Stuff
On your mark - Get Set - GO!!!!

What is this stuff?

(This is Ivey's SERIOUS look.)

Uggghhhh.

Come on momm

Wait a minute.....

Smells so good I think I will try it in my hair.
What do mean I'll need a bath if I do this?????

Seriously, I'm supposed to eat it? And not through my tube?

Awe mom....

Okay, I'll try it.

Whoo Hoo!

Looks like mom is right again. Good stuff.

Can't let mom think she was right about eating 'The Green Stuff'...


Clean Baby demolishes Green Stuff.

The Happy Green Baby...
The Happy Green Baby trying to get mommy and camera.
Final score....

Well, it depends on your point-of-view.

If you are looking for a low maintenance kind of baby....Green stuff won

If you are looking for progress.....Baby won

If you live in the Sirmans' house........it's a TIE......Just another day at lunch.

Just for fun
This is from a birthday party this past weekend.

Ivey's first official princess party-girls only.

9 comments:

Connie Barris said...

That is precious....

Ivey is loving life and I can tell already she will be your Drama Girl....just like chyenne....

You just thought life wasn't the same.. smile..

Chyenne has to pick a major now.. she told me, are you ready????
her major is... "Chyenne"...

oh, you just wait... Ivey girl....

Girl Raised in the South said...

Can I tell you how completely adorable this is? Loved every bit of it! xoxoxo

Leslie said...

SO SWEET!!! I love her squishing it in her hands!

Sweet girl...

Just Tera said...

Ivey even makes green stuff cute!!!

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

Looks like a fun house to have lunch in:) I love all the facial experessions.

Lei said...

What an accomplishment! Yay Ivey!

She looks darling in her party dress. :)

Alison said...

What a girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gwen,

What a great blog you have for Ivey! She is gorgeous!

I notice you have a link to my daughter Violet's blog and I wanted to let you know I have put link to Ivey's on Violet's blog too. Hope you are okay with that.

Sarah

Sarah said...

Do I see ROLLS on those thighs? She looks fantastic! I'll have to show Caiden--he still prays for her nightly and asks me about her :)

Sibling Secret Sauce

Siblings of kiddos with disabilities are amazing humans walking amongst us. They live a life, most often, in the shadows of their sibling w...