6.17.2007

Under The Sea

at the Georgia Aquarium

Whale Shark








I came home one afternoon to these amazing books sitting at my door. Look closely and you will see that each book is in braille. Ivey has a guardian angel that drops in from time to time. Her name is Beth. She has a heart the size of the seas and just as full. I have not been able to properly thank her for the books, so I want her to know that I am so very appreciative of the books and for everthing else that she does for our family.



I saved the best for last - The Greatest Dad in the World.

7 comments:

Renee said...

One of my favorite places in the world! We've been twice with the boys and love the fact that it's loud so our kids don't stick out too much. :)

And what great books! Some of our favorites.

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures.

And what a BLESSING! Those books in braille! Awesome!

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

I love that Beth gave you all those books in braille. What a blessing!!!!

And looks like a fun day at the aquarium:) Happy Father's Day to you hubby:)

Sarah said...

What precious pictures!! And what a blessing to have such a load of books! I'm glad you are all taken care of so well :)

Erin said...

Thank You, God, for friends like Beth!! I love that! Aren't thoughtful friends the best!

The pictures are cute!!

Alison said...

The pile of books is so exciting!!!!

Looks like you were all having loads of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day! How awesome to receive a great collection of books in braille! So happy for you!

Sibling Secret Sauce

Siblings of kiddos with disabilities are amazing humans walking amongst us. They live a life, most often, in the shadows of their sibling w...