1.14.2009

As we try to teach our children all about life......

Our children teach us what life is all about.....
~Unknown~

That is a quote on a frame that surrounds a picture of my children. It triggers limitless thoughts. Memories. The future.

I glanced at that frame today while I was hastily pedaling away on the elliptical machine. Below me Knox watched cartoons, Walker played with a toy and Ivey wiggled away on her piano mat. Watching them made me smile. I can't wait to find out what new lessons lie in store for me.

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

I recently did a post with a bible verse in it that I think you would love...My "Is he talking to me" post. Hope things are well. Let me know if Little Miss Ivey needs an Easter Dress.

Heather said...

Beautiful,enlightened ones I'm sure.And can I say ... way to go on the elliptical.My body wouldn't know what hit it if I attempted exercise.My dream ... to drag out that jogger stroller one day,when this latest is all said and done and then me and Miss Zoey... we run.

Sibling Secret Sauce

Siblings of kiddos with disabilities are amazing humans walking amongst us. They live a life, most often, in the shadows of their sibling w...