8.30.2007

the beach

Most of our beach memories are on video. For the past two weeks I have been trying, to no avail, to somehow get the videos on the blog. Finally, last night I did manage to get Ivey sleeping on the sidebar. Maybe I'll get it up in a few days so you can see our sweet girl in action. Computers are not my friend. So, here are a few snapshots. In one photo Ivey did have on her sunhat which did match her swimsuit, but definately did not match her coverup. Still, she is adorable. gwen

3 comments:

Connie Barris said...

what a beautiful family..

and the song just brought me to tears....

Melissa Green said...

Ivey's first trip to the beach....What a wonderful site to behold. Thank you for sharing with us.

Hope Ivey's kidney troubles are getting better. She is in my prayers.

God Bless....Melissa

Just Tera said...

It looks like you all had a great time and Ivey did great with the waves, Emma doesn't like them one bit. Her new conformers look awesome btw!

Sibling Secret Sauce

Siblings of kiddos with disabilities are amazing humans walking amongst us. They live a life, most often, in the shadows of their sibling w...