9.13.2007

Ivey Kisses

Ivey gave away her first kisses today. She rolled her bottom lip under her top lip then made a little 'pop' sound, followed by a grin of course. Tonight she gave the boys good night kisses. (She is only doing it when someone kisses her.) So sweet.

She is imitating more and more. This week she started making Indian sounds when I put my hand to her mouth. Now she can do it with her own hand. This morning Walker was crying and she scrunched her face up to cry too.

Every time she takes a step back (like last week with seizures) she rebounds 10 steps ahead of where she was.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHe's so precious! I loved the video too!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear she is doing well and making her milestones. God bless!

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

She is so sweet to watch! I love the videos of her! And her kisses must be so sweet.

I'm so sorry to hear that she has had more seizures! I'm sure that must be terrible to watch. I am praying her Doctors have wisdom to control them.

Girl Raised in the South said...

Precious, completely precious. We're still working on getting one year old Landon to give kisses, so far he's not at all interested.

Sarah said...

Gwen, I'm just now getting caught up--I'm sorry to hear about another seizure!! I'm glad she figured out kisses the same week; you needed some encouragement! We're sending love to you :)

Michelle said...

what a precious, precious video! and how fun that she's making kissing faces now!

Thank you for the anniversary wishes!

Anonymous said...

How lovely for you all to be getting kisses off your gorgeous girl!

Sarah

Leslie said...

Sweet girl! I love her videos...so does Todd...and Jack. He can say, "Ivey" and it just melts my heart to hear him say it.

Anonymous said...

Sweet video! Aw . . . kisses are too precious! (Just catching up here with your posts.)

Sibling Secret Sauce

Siblings of kiddos with disabilities are amazing humans walking amongst us. They live a life, most often, in the shadows of their sibling w...